April 6, 2010

Tobiano!

Tobiano!

Finished up the bulk of work on the Tobiano DVD today. I am trying really hard to get these done before the Dell man comes to dismantle my computer again. Looks like they're really going to put out all the stops to get this laptop running stable again. But, I really don't want to lose the downtime until I get everything reinstalled now that I've gotten some momentum going.

I have the Bay DVD also just about ready. Tomorrow I'll start on the Details DVD. Andrew started day care, so that has been a huge lift to my productivity. Of course, a new job could be right around the corner any day (fingers crossed), so I'm trying to make the most of my time by finishing up these long over-due DVDs. Thanks to everyone for your patience. I hope they will be worth the wait.

1 comment: