December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!

 

It may not seem like a lot, but I usually don't have this many horses/projects completed in a given year. Working from home has allowed me more time to create, which was a welcome silver lining. I also switched jobs this past summer, leaving behind a very time-intensive job in Big 4 Accounting.

I completed my NaMoPaiMo project, as well as entries for the Breyerfest Best Customs Finishwork and Diorama Contests. Hosting and judging Why the Chicken Crossed the Road Photo Show was a fun diversion but was definitely a labor of love. I entered several fun photo shows and attended virtual Breyerfest. I managed a few sales pieces, and have more in progress for the coming year. I took a couple classes from Heather Bullach on painting in oils, but both those pieces are still in progress. As with every year, I have big plans and lots of projects in mind. Maybe 2022 will be the year I finish Panache?

Here's to a healthy and happy New Year!

1 comment: