May 21, 2021

Donation from Kathy Wood of Timber Trails Tack Creations

 

Oodles of donations from Kathy Wood of Timber Trails Tack Creations

I can't thank all of the generous donors enough! There are so many neat and fun donations, I can't even! Case in point, check out this awesomeness from Kathy Wood of Timber Trails Tack Creations. The chicken blanket is perfection! Also, a dog's bed complete with collar leash and rope toy, saddlepad, bareback pad and a quarter sheet with reflective strips and removable RESCUE patches. The latter was so cool, I had to order one for myself. Be sure to check out her facebook group

Thank you Kathy for your generous donations!

If you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for? 

Why the Chicken Crossed the Road Photo Show


Picture by Kathy of the Quarter Sheet


1 comment:

  1. Chicken blanket!!!

    Kathy gave my 2019 show some very generous donations. Hurray Timber Trails!

    ReplyDelete