April 3, 2020

Reveler Commission Opportunity!




It has been several years (eight!) since I have offered a commission opportunity and I have no plans to open my commission books. However, I thought it would be fun to offer this one commission opportunity.

This commission opportunity is for the Sarah Rose large stablemate scale resin, Reveler, in the color of your choice. I have the model in hand and he is already prepped and ready to paint. You may choose the color or I can paint him as an artist's choice color. There are no limitations on color, pattern, or markings, other than no fantasy colors. If you have something specific in mind, I appreciate reference photos.

I work in a variety of mediums, including acrylics, pastels, dry pigment, charcoal, and sometimes oils depending on the color I'm painting. If you would like to see examples of my work, please stop by my website at www.FeldmanStudio.com.

I do not guarantee a completion date, but I expect to be able to finish this model within one to three months, so please plan your finances accordingly if you choose to make an offer.

I will accept time payments of half down, $100 per month, and the balance due upon completion. Payments are non-refundable.

I accept PayPal, Venmo and money orders.

I will be accepting offers through my Facebook page.  Please visit the thread at this link to bid:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159077040301808&set=a.312893146807

If you do not have a Facebook account or you want to bid privately, you can email me at danielle@feldmanstudio.com and I will place a bid on your behalf on the Facebook thread in $10 increments.

No deleting or editing bids after posting. Bids are binding. If there is an emergency, please contact me privately. Facebook provides a history of page posts, so I will be able to see if anyone deletes or changes a bid. Don't be that person or you might be left out on other opportunities!

The auction will run from Friday, April 3rd through Tuesday, April 7th at 8pm EST.

I will use the Facebook timestamp if there are any last second bids. Any bids arriving after 8 pm EST will not be considered.

The winning bid includes the price of the model and finish work in your choice of color, but does not include postage. I will only ship priority insured, domestic or overseas. I declare full value on all packages.

Starting offer is $500. Please place bids in $10 increments.

Thank you and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment