July 23, 2022

NAN 2022 Wrap-up - Performance

 

Loverly
National Champion AR/CM/OS Harness
I think the whip dipped and a rider slumped somewhere between judging and this picture!

 Wow! What a whirlwind. I'm just starting to catch up from last week. I was pleasantly surprised with how well I did at NAN in both performance and halter. I did a photo dump on my Facebook page, so be sure to check out the albums there for many, many more photos across all 3 days!

Loverly
Reserve National Champion AR/CM/OS English Trail

Loverly
Reserve National Champion AR/CM/OS Huntseat Pleasure

Mind Your Biscuits
Top Ten AR/CM/OS English Over Fences
This class was huge with many impressive entries!

Hollywood Bling
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Regalia/Other (including Parade)
Native American, Native Arabian, and Parade all showed together. It was a bit crazy the morning of day one,
so only one of my four entries made it in the class. Glad I went with this one!

Hollywood Bling
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Other Western (Western Sidesaddle Pleasure)


Hollywood Bling
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Other Performance
Scene Entry: "All the barn kids show up to get a kitten out of the tree"



Hollywood Bling
National Champion AR/CM/OS Western Trail

Blonde Ambition
National Champion AR/CM/OS Other English (Drag Hunting)

Blonde Ambition
National Champion AR/CM/OS English Trail
Beyond shocked to earn champ & reserve in English trail!

Blonde Ambition
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Huntseat Pleasure

Blonde Ambition
Top Ten AR/CM/OS English Over Fences
I started taking bushes away before I remembered to take a picture, lol

Mabel
Reserve National Champion AR/CM/OS Western Trail
I was blown away to earn champ & reserve in western trail as well!

Rhinestone Romeo
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Games

Rhinestone Romeo
Top Ten AR/CM/OS Other Western (Reining)

5 comments:

  1. I love that ‘wet’ x-country obstacle - very impressive! And is that an Eberl Jumping Nancy tackling it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes! I customized a Jumping Nancy a little for it.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes 'blown away' is good! Congratulations, Again! And I'm laughing at the kitten in the tree -- Why haven't anyone thought of this before?! Supercute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I imagine because it takes a certain kind of crazy to make a traditional scale tree, lol!

      Delete
  3. Incredible attention to detail in all those entries - wow! My favorite is the kitten in the tree - a true to life depiction that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete