January 26, 2015

BCS Winter Photo Challenge

VINTAGE
One of my earliest customs - created more than 20 years ago!

NEKKID
A selection from my nudist colony.

SCALE ISSUESt
teeny tiny pony - great big ribbons
teeny tiny pony - great big person


I SEE SPOTS
Detail of Matriarch Resin in overo

'UN'BRIDLED PASSION
The story behind the photo demonstrates my passion for performance showing.
I happily waited more than 6 years (I lost track) for Sue to make a saddle to match!
This is the photo I sent to Sue, though she keeps such good records she knew exactly
which bridle I had in mind all along!
RARE BREED
This is a Kathleen Moody sculpture of the Moyle breed, a rare breed
that has residual horns on its skull. Most of these have been
customized without them as a Mustang, making them even rarer.

PORTRAIT
One of my most recognizable and favorite pieces.
A portrait of the portrait of Cerbeo!

CONGA
I had three Khemosabis in the studio at one time. One was a
custom order in the light grey, one was artist's choice and the third was my
personal copy, so I decided to paint them in the three primary Arab colors.


THE GREAT OUTDOORS
On a table top!
Isn't that what performance showers are striving for?

BEST IN SHOW
The only cookie I've won in performance at NAN.
Maybe someday there will be another...
Want to participate in Jennifer's super fun winter photo challenge - check it out here:
http://braymere.blogspot.com/2015/01/bcs-winter-photo-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. Another fantastic entry!

    Also, I have to say that if I could steal one conga, yours would be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the vitage photo via FB mobile I was certain I was looking at a real foal. Fantastic job.

    Loving the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks! I am really enjoying these. I agree with Jennifer; your conga beats my 9 buffaloes.

    ReplyDelete