July 6, 2010

The Art of Customizing


The Art of Customizing

BRAND NEW Instructional DVD
on using epoxy to customize your model horses

Topics include:
Repairing Ears with Soda Glue
Repositioning Legs, Necks & Ears
(c0vers cutting, heating, filling, sculpting, and sanding)
Sculpting Manes & Tails
(includes building a tail armature)
Sculpting Braided Manes

This DVD will be available for the first time at Breyerfest. Stop by my booth in the Artisan's Gallery on Fri & Sat (July 24-25), 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM. And don't forget to enter the free drawing for a bin of art supplies!

The DVD is available for pre-order only at this time in the online store - if you pre-order, your entire order will ship after August 1st.

I had originally thought to do this DVD in 2 parts, but wanted to make it more affordable for everyone, so I've kept it to one. It is 2 hours long and full of instruction for anyone interested in customizing resin or plastic models.



1 comment:

  1. I just recieved my copy and have already devoured it.

    Tons of info, presented in a very easy to understand way.

    I also own the Art of Prepping, so this is my second DVD from you.

    I am counting the days before I can order the Detail Painting one!

    ReplyDelete