December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of a photo - I'm typing from my husband's MacBook as my Dell has died once again. The hard drive that was replaced last summer is now dead (I always could tell it was wasn't quite right) and a new one is sitting in the package on the kitchen table. I'm trying to decide if I have enough oomph left after yesterday's battle with the computer to salvage some files to begin from scratch again, from the Operating System on up ... (Definitely going Mac next time!) This is the real reason I've been procrastinating work on the next DVDs, I wasn't sure the computer could handle it...

... anyway ...

Here's wishing a Happy New Year to everyone filled with light, love and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Missed you guys on New Years this year. After all, last year was spent at your house! PS. Love Macs.

    ReplyDelete