September 1, 2009

RESS Challenge Event




A unique opportunity exists for anyone interested in having their finish work reviewed by myself. I will be the juror at the quickly upcoming RESS Challenge event at Meows and Minis Live Show in Itasca, IL on 9/12/09.



Email Karen Beeson, RESS Challenge Host, at karbee9@aol.com to get the RESS Challenge Packet.


The event is less than two weeks away, but there is still time to enter. The model must be a mini (little bit/pebbles size or smaller). I’m not sure what opportunities exist for proxy showing, but you are welcome to drop Karen a line to ask. The best part - all entries will receive a written critique based on the criteria set forth on the score card. I have participated under other jurors and have found the critiques to be very insightful and helpful to my progress as an artist. I hope to offer all entrants the same quality feedback on their work.


Please consider entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment