March 3, 2009

Four Hour Final


Just finished taking my final exam for Accounting 210. Took me four hours to wade through 25 questions and I'm still scratching my head on some of them. A big thank you to my sister for babysitting Andy!


I've been working my way through accounting and business classes, which is why I have not been painting much the past year. I still have several classes to take. I'm currently enrolled in Corporate Taxation and Marketing, so I don't foresee to much time in the studio this semester.


I do hope to be able to finish the footage for the next batch of DVDs. The bay and chestnut tobiano footage is nearly there. I really want to get them finished this spring.
I have enjoyed my studies though. As someone once said, the more you learn, the more you realize you don't know. I think everyone should take a class or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment