June 30, 2024

Lighthouse Point Carousel

 


Wow, it's been a minute since I last posted. The first half of this year was consumed by an ambitious Best Customs Contest entry that I wasn't quite able to finish in time. This coupled with some major family events and plenty of work didn't leave time or energy for blogging. 

Without further ramblings, let's get to the point of this post! I attended a summer celebration for work that was held at Lighthouse Point Carousel. The carousel is inside a large open building and has been beautifully restored, right down to the horsehair tails. Each horse has a plaque above with its name, which I find incredibly charming. I'll just dump photos here for your enjoyment!

























2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about Lighthouse Point carousel. I grew up riding this carousel and PTC #21 at Savin Rock across the water in West Haven. I live only 20 minutes from this one so it’s like my hometown carousel. Glad that you got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many Carmels!! And such great color combos. What a relief to find a carousel completely cared for.

    ReplyDelete