December 21, 2020

Field of Dolls Online Show Results and Prizes!

 

Hollywood Bling
Overall Champion AR/CM Performance
Champion AR/CM Other Performance
Reserve Champion AR/CM English Performance
Reserve Champion AR/CM Western Performance


The Field of Dolls Online Photo Show is a wrap and the prizes have arrived. This was an amazing show and I put my best effort into taking a bunch of photos. The amount of prizes is mind-boggling. Anne really outdid herself. Thank you Anne and thank you donors! The competition was outstanding, which makes these winnings all the more sweet.

I went for the approach to campaign one horse in every class (except saddleseat, as I have no saddleseat tack). For Anne's next show, she has said that it will be based on top shower, so the more specialized entries will be rewarded. Sounds like fun! I do have many other wonderful performance horses that I would love to get photos of them. Work is shaping up to be crazy busy all the way up to the show though, so not sure if I'll be able to pull it off. And I never finished by ICEE project, my original sculpture 'Panache' started 9 years ago. I really wanted to finish him up this year, but got a little distracted in November with all the photo taking, then work got busy. I think I'll give him my attention over my holiday vacation. 

Hollywood Bling was by far my best performer. Here's a summary of her championship prizes pictured above. Thank you to all the generous donors! 

Pony Transport Device donated by Larry Nichols
Pink Halter with show name & date donated by Dani Youdris
Medallions donated by The Jennifer Show
Assorted red 3D printed props by HandcraftedByKari
Miniature rosettes made by The Winner's Circle
Miniature Fire Hydrant - not sure of its origins, but I am so excited to add this to the arena wall I plan to build as part of the Bridle Tree Barn Raising Challenge this month that is happening on Facebook once my supplies arrive (squirrel!)...


Posted this before, but this is the sum of all Bling's performance entries for the show. Many of these didn't place, but she was still able to have a very successful show! 

Prizes for the regular performance division. Every placing received a miniature award. Amazing! 
My first place winners are below. 

Hollywood Bling in Stock Pleasure Harness
Harness by Jennifer Fisher
Doll by Darla Curtis
Whip by Susan Bensema Young

Hollywood Bling in Native American Plains Regalia circa 1840
Regalia by Jessica Swaney
Doll by Liesl Dalpe


Happy As A Lark
Cowboy Dressage
Doll by Dolls by Keri's Custom Dolls
Saddle by Terry Newberry
Bosal by Susan Bensema Young (I think, correct me if I'm wrong!)


These miniature rosettes were the prizes for the Specialty/Scene classes. 
The classes were filled with some amazing, creative entries.
I really struggle to come up with good ideas for 
these classes, so was thrilled with the results. Winning pictures below.

First in Food judged by Marisa Spence

Second in Projects judged by Marisa Spence 
Park scene in progress, going on 10 years...

Third in Dolls judged by Anne Field 
Sixth place in Dolls judged by Liesl Dalpe

Third in Projects judged by Anne Field
(working on NaMoPaiMo project,
complete with the Frida medallion from last year as motivation)

Fifth place in Miniatures judged by Marissa Spence
Best Birthday EVER!

Fifth place in Dolls judged by Liesl Dalpe

Fifth place in Miniatures judged by Anne Field
Tag Sale

Judge's Choice by Anne Field
Getting ready for the Field of Dolls Black Friday Sale!
Snacks, drinks and all devices at the ready! 
(Gotta see which device streams the fastest!)

Medallion for Judge's Choice award
donated by Christina Riley









2 comments:

  1. Your wins are well deserved. I loved looking at your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo Six, Happy As A Lark: Bosal and mecate by SBY, headstall by ?? possibly Danielle Hart? It's beautifully designed and matches quite well; I'm just not sure 'who dun it.'

    Wonderful post, Much enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete