February 16, 2013

Performance Showing

Friendly Skies at NAN 2004
Extreme Justice resin by Sommer Prosser
Painted by Danielle Feldman
Tack by Susan Doolittle
Cross Country 'Rooftop Jump' by Danielle Feldman


Jen's recent post on her blog about performance showing got me excited to think about an upcoming performance show in April. It has been more than 2 years since I have made it to a live show. I know this because I have no current NAN cards, which was a very disappointing realization since NAN will be within a day's drive this year! And sadly, my new career has kept me from getting to any of the shows in my new region, so I am not making plans to go to Harrisburg.

I enjoy performance showing as much as any other aspect of the hobby. I love making props and collecting beautiful works of tack art. Maybe I can find the time to show you some of my prop projects and tack collection one of these days... and maybe I'll make it to that performance show in a couple months with some new projects to show...

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget you have a saddle coming... unfortunately not by April! Hopefully within the year. Sorry to hear you're not coming to Harrisburg. I agree, performance is catching -- addicting. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting news indeed! Can't wait to see what you come up with for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NAN cards dated for 2011-2012 are now good through 2014, so if you have any from those years they are still good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lynn! I might have to reconsider...

    ReplyDelete