February 19, 2012

Oberon Resin by Sarah Rose
Customized and Painted by Danielle Feldman

I had hoped to have finished pictures of the 3 commissions by this weekend, but the legs on both dapple greys are not quite yet finished. I have a few more days before I go back into studying mode. The pinto Pixie resin is complete, other than signing and gloss, but I figured it made the most sense to do one photo shoot when they are all done. 

It has been a rough week, learning of the passing of my Uncle in a tragic car accident due to a negligent driver. Please be careful when you drive and hug your loved ones a little more.

1 comment:

  1. As the owner of the Pixie, the first part of this post made me go SQUEEEEE!! The second paragraph brought me back down to earth, though. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete